Saturday, October 21, 2006

Life being pregnant

I know I haven't been giving updates to everyone, so I will give everyone an update all at once.
Being pregnant so far has been good to me. I didn't get sick in the first trimester, just felt nauseous a lot. The good news is, the doctor said I could take dramamine. So whenever I didn't feel good, I would just take one of those. It helped alot.

Now it's the second trimester and things are different. I am at 25 weeks right now. That is 6 months pregnant. The last week my belly has gotten huge. In fact, at the end of the day it feels like I did some sit-ups, but we know that's not true. The other thing that has happened is some of the maternity clothes don't fit now, I am too busty. It's a shame.

Speaking of Busty - I had to Order a maternity bra online - they don't carry them this big in the store. That is out of control. I won't mention the size, but I think I passed Meegan. :)

For the most part, I haven't had any big issues being pregnant. I have learned that heartburn is a way of life and the fruit flavored tums are a lifesaver. Another ache is my back. I asked the doctor about it, and she said "Welcome to Pregnancy." She suggested I get a massage. It was relaxing, but the back still hurts. I guess there is not a miracle cure.

We have decorated the nursery with Green and Frogs. Justin put the crib together and we ordered a rocking chair. It's really coming together.
I have also got a bit of a pregnancy waddle. Someone at work said that seeing me waddle makes them feel pregnant. I am sure I am quite a site. :)

3 1/2 months to go and then our little baby will be here. We can't wait to meet him.

No comments: