Saturday, February 09, 2008

What's new with us today?

Well for starters, Caden is 1! He is just changing so much, he now has 8 teeth. We will try and get some tooth pictures of him.

We are also going to Chuck E Cheese tomorrow with Charlie. Oh yeah, and my dad is here now too. (I guess it takes grand kids to get the man to slow down during tax time). Thanks Caden & Charlie for that!

House update: the house is still on track to close at the end of February (exactly 3 years to the day from when we bought it). Once the money is in the bank, we will feel good about finding a house. Until then, we will just keep looking to see what is out there, so when we do find something, we are ready when the house sells.

My mom and I drove by a potential house today. Our realtor was stopping by at the same time to preview it for us and make sure it was worth looking at. Turns out one of my sisters friends lives across the street and has 2 kids. The people next door have a boy that is the same age as Caden. That could be great for growing up with friends on the street! We will see what happens.

Pictures of Chuck e cheese and Caden doing laundry will be up tomorrow.... I promise.

No comments: