Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm in Toronto!

So in case you are wondering what I do when I travel, here is a visual. This is me and a colleague in front of our part of the Washington booth. Here we are selling Spokane to anyone that wants to know about it. So on this trip, I have had many crazy things happen. I almost didn't make my connecting flight to Toronto - Minneapolis airport is huge! Then when I did arrive at 10:30pm, my luggage did not arrive, so I went through customs with just me. I didn't get my bags until 11pm the next night. In the mean time, my phone didn't recognize I was in Canada, and it kept going to roaming. I bought a new outfit to wear for the day and the opening reception. I also had some computer challenges at the booth, and one of the sessions I really wanted to go to was too crowded so I couldn't even get in the door. What a zoo! I will be thrilled to get back to Spokane. All in all, once things calmed down, I was able to network and meet lots of people, so it was a great week.

No comments: