Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Adventures in Travels

I am on the road in Louisville Kentucky. I had high hopes for this trip to be uneventful. Too bad I was wrong on that. I had to gate check my laptop bag. So in order to keep my job and my laptop intact, I removed my laptop from the bag. When I got to the hotel, my wireless card was not in it's case in my bag. I think one of the baggage people took it! I can't believe it! I am glad that I took my laptop out of the bag to be safe, or I would be at the airport filing a claim right now!

Yikes, note to self, keep valuables on your person always..... and extra clothes and a toothbrush and cell charger and deodorant. gosh this has been an expensive year for traveling.

I am sure that tomorrow will be great, I am looking forward to getting some rest tonight. Back in Spokane on Saturday!

1 comment:

Kristi Kendall said...

Why did you have to gate check your laptop bag? Couldn't you put it under the seat in front of you?