Wednesday, March 24, 2010

busy week

Well, it's official... I am busy! This week I have 2 site visits - one which is 2 days long and a trip to Seattle. I knew it was bad when I got a call from a past co worker that our CEO had resigned and I didn't know it, my dad and my sister were both telling my mom I was in Seattle and she was surprised to see me pick up Caden, and the clincher... when I told Justin I would see him on Thursday night, he was surprised to learn that I was going to be gone for a night.

Well, lesson learned - I need to communicate better in more ways. So with that in mind I will be creating a poster of my trips, and try to update better on facebook, twitter, the blog linked in and text messages... Just kidding - technology is a bit out of control these days. I say that as I write this from my hotel room in Seattle while watching some tv.

On a side note, our CEO is moving on from the CVB after 5 years. He will be missed greatly, but I am definitely happy for him. I wasn't in the office when they told everyone. I actually found out after the press release went out...

Here is a Caden update too - He has had a week of injuries. On Saturday while we were at a birthday party he collided with another child and scraped his chin. On Sunday night he fell on our kitchen floor while running around before the bath and cut open his knee. He also has some bruises on his other leg from that spill. Last night when I picked him up at my mom's he had a bandaid on his chin. Apparently he was helping my mom walk Quincy and took a spill and landed on his chin. He got a bandaid that he calls his beard on his chin, which made it all better!

We are looking forward to Easter! My next trip for anyone that is tracking me is to Washington DC at the end of April. :)

No comments: