Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Getting Ready for a vacation!

We are getting ready to head across the country to Rhode Island.  Justin's restaurant is closed for 2 weeks, so we are embracing the chance to visit his family for the week.  We are doing this trip very cost effective though.  I am quite proud.  We were able to cash in frequent flier miles for the plane tickets.  This did produce an overnight layover in Portland, but not to worry, I was able to reserve a room at the Hyatt Place using Hyatt points.  We are renting a car for the week when we get there, and we will need to pay for parking at the airport, but overall, pretty cost conscious. 

I am really looking forward to a chance to relax and visit with Justin's family.  I am excited to just hang with my family for a whole week too.  So look out Rhode Island, here we come!

No comments: