Sunday, April 03, 2011

Deals at Spokane Discount

Anyone that knows me will not be surprised by this:  I love a deal!  So when I read the newspaper on Saturday, I was thrilled to see the coupons that were in the paper for Spokane Discount.  We are talking 92% off of all clothing (certain restrictions) and a limit of 6 items.  I knew I had to work this into my day.  It is a good thing I did, look at what I bought for the low amount of $36.00.  AMAZING!

I bought 2 pairs of capri pants, an adidas workout shirt, a skort, a pair of shorts, leggings, a casual top, a Carters jacket for Caden, a pair of layering pants for justin, and Clorox bleach for colors! 

To quote my friend Kelli "I spent over $200 bucks at target and didn't get half of that!" 

Well Spokane Discount is the place where Costco sends things they can't/won't sell.  For instance items that are returned, or even items that are overstocked and they need to move it to make room for next season's merchandise.  We have found great clothing items, workout gear, pajamas, kids clothes, our couch, and even household items.  Maybe they should change their name to Spokane's secret, since no one seems to know about it. 

We will just call this good value shopping in Spokane.  If you are coming to Spokane, make some time for this place.  Even if you don't have a coupon, clothing is still always 50% off!

No comments: