Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Rei sale

We found the Rei ding & dent sale! Lots of bargains to be found if you can handle buying something that has either a minor defect or someone changed their mind. Well I got these sandals for a screaming deal - $21!

Justin & I were amazed at what was being sold and why.  The cool part was that each item had a return tag with the reason listed why it was returned.  I also got a camelback for about $24 that had a small tear in the side pocket.  Since I had a hard time figuring out what was wrong with it, I scored that too!  There were sleeping bags returned that "weren't warm enough" and hiking boots covered in mud that were "not fitting right."  Justin found a North Face Jacket with no reason code, and we didn't find anything wrong, so for $49 he got it!

Lets just say that I love a good deal!

No comments: