Thursday, February 09, 2012

What are we up to?

These days, we are staying pretty busy.  Big Surprise, I know!  Caden turned 5 this week!  We also recently decided that we want to move closer to my sister and parents.  While I know we only live about 2 miles away, we spend a lot of time driving back & forth.  So we are going to see what happens with the housing market and hope for the best!  With that, we have been painting rooms, deep cleaning and de-cluttering.  As I am sure you know, I like to hold on to things... So I am trying to get rid of clothes I haven't worn in at least 2 years and are in a size I won't be again...  Moving on!

This weekend will be Caden's birthday party.  We are heading to the YMCA to celebrate with a swimming party.  We are trying something new by not having the party at our house.  I am sure it will be awesome!

Hoping to post some pictures soon. 

I just got a Kindle Fire, so I am excited to use that for reading and web surfing. 

My upcoming trips are Washington DC and Tacoma!  Can't wait for Tacoma!  :)

No comments: