Saturday, December 23, 2006

6 weeks to go!

Well the countdown has begun! We have 6 weeks to go until the due date! Of course at work, I will be very busy up until then. I have decided that I will be working up until I go into labor. This is so I can maximize the maternity leave. My mom is coming to town February 9, so if I don't have the baby on the due date (most likely I won't) then She could be here for the birth!

We went on the hospital tour last weekend. It turns out that after you have the baby, we get to order room service! That's pretty great. The baby also stays with you the whole time in your room. They don't go away to a nursery. So that's pretty great. We also have been going to our birthing classes. This week we learned about Epidurals and C-sections. Next week is our last class and that one focuses on breathing, relaxation and birthing positions. Should be pretty interesting.

This is a picture from a friend's holiday party that we went to last night. There was a white elephant gift exchange too. We got a basket of snacks.



As you can see, there are limited holiday outfits for a bargain for the pregnant ladies. So I just added some sparkles and wore a dress a wear to work. I know, I am pretty fancy.

Well, Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: