Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Family Visit





We had a very exciting 2 weeks in November. First my family was here. We went to the WSU ASU game. The Cougars were not up to par. It was a devastating loss. It was definitely a sad day for the Cougar fans, but still fun. Even Charlie was dressed in his best Cougar Onsie for the day. The next day we went to Rawhide, the western town. It was not exactly what I expected, but now I can say I have been there. They had a gunfight show that we went to watch, and then they had things to do. Vanessa and Matt & Charlie each had a camel ride. Jeannette and Vanessa both climbed the rock wall. Vanessa actually made it to the top and she had on flipflops. It was pretty impressive.

All in all it was a good family weekend and we had great weather.

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

According to my records our visit was 1 month ago. We're going to have to work on your punctuality on posting pictures...

Unknown said...

Well, the internet was down for a while. I will try to be more prompt.