Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Caden has some new tricks

Well, the world is no longer safe... Caden can roll over and army crawl his way around. He doesn't know how to go long distance's yet, but he can definitely scoot himself to a toy, especially the yellow steering wheel that makes all sorts of noises. He really likes to pound on that toy, it's pretty funny to watch.


He still does not have a lot of hair, but is now eating stage 1 baby food. He has also figured out to open his mouth when the food comes towards him, but he likes to "help" me feed him by holding on to the spoon. Basically I am now bathing him every night directly after he eats.

He is also sleeping for much longer stretches. He goes to sleep around 8:30pm and then wakes up around 4:30am. I give him a bottle, get him dressed and ready for daycare, then he goes back to sleep until I wake him up at 6:15am to go to daycare. I have quite the routine for the mornings. It also now involves putting toys away. Lets hope I can keep this up and then I will have the cleanest house ever in Spokane.

No comments: