Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Visit to Orcas

We just got back from a week on Orcas with the family. I can assure you there were no "dull" moments, but I didn't come close to capturing them on film. These are some of the highlights. This is Ginger, Caden, Charlie, my mom and Quincie all hanging out in the morning at my mom's house. This was when we were getting ready for the pancake breakfast at the end of the week.
Here is a picture of me, Caden, Charlie and Jeannette. Oddly enough everyone is looking at the camera. The rocking chair that Caden is in, was a gift to me from my grandparents when I was a baby. Pretty great for being 30 years old.
You may see this one again as a Christmas card. It's the Finnegan family in the Orcas Island fire truck. On a side note, Justin got to help wash a fire truck with my dad on this trip. It was definitely a dream come true for him.
This is my dad with his 2 grandsons. Notice they are wearing matching Orcas Island Fire Dept Onesies. Thanks to Grandpa for those!

This picture sums up the week - The Crab hunt. Justin was the big winner in the crab contest - he caught 8 and my dad caught 3. That makes up for Justin having to buy the out of state license for crabbing at double the in-state price. Next year we can be in-state.

No comments: