Friday, October 26, 2007

Halloween at Kindercare

Tonight was the Harvest Party at Kindercare and everyone got to dress up. We decided that it would be fun to bring Caden, even though we could only stay for 30 minutes since bedtime is 7pm. I put him in his jammies underneath in case he fell asleep on the way home. This is Caden as Winnie the Pooh as a honey bear.
This is the two of us - I am a Seahawks fan.... I know, real original. I will work on a better costume for Wednesday (that's right, we get to dress up at work!) Finally!

This is Caden with one of the Daycare directors. The other director dressed up as Catsup so they were Catsup & Mustard. Pretty fun.

Once Caden is old enough to trick or treat, Justin and I will have to find some good costumes to wear too! I know that there is a giant Leopard Costume out there that my dad used to wear. I am not sure if Justin will go for it. I guess we will have to find the costume first.

No comments: