Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Our new house!

Tonight we went over to the new house to drop some stuff off. It was an adventure with Caden. My mom came too, so she could entertain Caden while I organized. He already likes the house, there is a lot of room for him to run around and he can peek out the window to watch me at the car. This is us on the steps of the new house. He was not happy because I took out his pacifier for the picture....

On the 3rd try we were both looking at the camera...

It's a dark shot, I will have some better pictures after we move. Speaking of which, moving day is Sunday. We will be painting on Friday and Saturday and then moving on Sunday. Can't wait to get settled in!

2 comments:

melcollette said...

I am so excited for your new house!!! Congrats and have fun moving, etc. I know how much fun that is! Keep the pics coming!@!!!

Lori said...

What a cute place - I love brick houses! Congratulations. Happy moving day...