Friday, October 24, 2008

Sigma Kappa update

Here we are, trying for a good christmas card picture for my parents. Might work for us too, but we will see. After our cougar football blowout, we headed to my sister's house for some burgers and more family bonding. Caden is the proud recipient of his own Cougar jersey, courtesy of Grandma & Grandpa. I guess we will just hope for an exciting Apple cup, which could be considered a battle of the losers! :) Here is a picture of the sorority. For anyone wondering, this is where I lived for 4 years in college. When we went to Pullman last week, I stopped by to drop off some halloween treats to the girls that are there now.

So, here is the sorority update as I know it: The house has about 95 members, the study is still an awful peach color and is crammed with desks. Someone finally hung up all the old composites around the house, but oddly, I never came across one that I was in. The one from the year before me is hung in the 3rd floor tv room - which is still the same. Good news, the nasty shower door in the 3rd floor bathroom has been removed! Also, the black & white tiles in the dining room are all gone, it is now pergo. The living room has all the same furniture, it has been recovered. The best surprise I saw was the tv room downstairs. The wood paneling has all been painted a light color, the carpet is all gone and it is hard wood flooring now. They have brand new modern couches with some big huge bean bags on the ground and a flat screen tv!

Another cool thing, since I am an alum, they all had to stand! :) Mrs Palmer is still there and said to say hi to all.

I also talked to Jenni Reeve, she had a baby girl in June and lives in my sister's neighborhood.


That's all for now from greek row!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Great update! I am a little sad that there are no longer black and white tiles in the dining room! Very happy about the TV room downstairs though. :)