Thursday, January 01, 2009

Chuck E Cheese - Tons of Fun

For those of you that don't know, Chuck E Cheese is a bit different from how it used to be. The ball pit is gone, there is not a wall of talking heads and it is now brightly lit.

Pete & Vanessa came to town for a late Christmas visit. They couldn't make it to the family christmas the week before due to snow, so they came after Christmas. We decided it would be fun to go to Chuck E Cheese. We were right, there was hardly anyone there. We had the place to ourselves.

When we got to our table, Chuck came over to say hi. Caden really liked him. Then we went on some rides - Bob the builder, barney, a fire truck....












We also played some skeeball, and it turns out I am the best out of Pete, my dad, & Caden. We had a lot of fun. Thanks for taking us mom & dad!


2 comments:

Kara said...

I believe that most Chucky Cheese's have an alcohol license, just so parents can survive the trip. I know I'd need a drink if i ever took my brats there!

Emily said...

Cha Cha....it's almost February! Time for a new post! :)