Thursday, January 01, 2009

Do you Believe in Santa?

I will start by saying, these pictures are in reverse order.... Thanks Blogger! On Christmas eve, Caden wrote a letter to Santa and left him cookies, carrots & Milk. When we woke up, Santa wrote back and left his plate clean and drank all the milk! It was amazing!

This is what our tree looked like after Santa came.

This is Caden writing his letter to Santa. I am hanging sideways off the couch because it was tight quarters....




This is Caden wearing my boots. He put them on and I started laughing so I took a picture.

He is a character to say the least. Every morning we tell him to find his hat. Some days he finds his winter hat, other days he comes back with a baseball hat or a sun hat. At least it's a hat.



1 comment:

Emily said...

Fun pictures Cha! Merry Christmas!