Sunday, March 29, 2009

A trip to Deer Lake

After my first trip to DC, we went to Deer Lake for the weekend so that Justin could go skiing with my sister and her husband. Her in-laws live at Deer lake and it's close to one of the ski areas so it makes for less driving in a day of skiing. Her in-laws have tons of toys for the kids to play with, including another wiggles guitar. So, of course Caden found the guitar and got busy dancing. Charlie wasn't real interested in that. Caden decided to push Annie around on a truck for a while.

Then Caden & Charlie got out the car ramp and started sending the cars flying. Ken (Charlie's Grandpa) made Caden a ramp too, so he has one at our house that he loves to play with.
While everyone was skiing, I was supposed to head home with Caden. I apparently didn't bring my purse with me for the weekend, and I didn't want to drive the 45 minutes back to Spokane without a license, so I stayed put. Caden & Charlie climbed up this snow burm with Ken.


Fun times were had by all at Deer Lake.



1 comment:

cheryl said...

Great pictures! I especially like the one with both boys wearing Ken's baseball hats. I wish I could say all that snow is gone up here, but it's not - and still snowing today.