Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Dinner time

This was another test with my phone and camera to see how this would work, bear with me please. Thanksgiving was exciting for us. We were the hosts. There were 13 adults and 3 kids. We had our family, my sister's family, her in-laws (parents and sister& husband too), my brother's family and my aunt. One big happy family together. It was a good afternoon spent reviewing ads and catching up.

This picture below is to get the grandkids in one picture wearing the sweaters that my mom knit for them, fondly known as the knitting sweatshirts. The funny story is that Caden's wasn't done yet, so every chance my mom had, she would knit. Charlie would remind her to knit caden's sweatshirt. Caden would become hysterical if charlie was wearing his sweater, and his wasn't done. So they are all finished now and everyone is happy... This was the night before thanksgiving and we made the turkey cupcakes out of rolos and candy corn. This is my mom, niece Annie, and my aunt Ginger.

My dad made it over for the festivites too. That was a lot of fun too. He got to help. Charlie figured out how many of each item went on the cupcake and did it in order. Caden just plunked it on there any way it would stick. So funny about their different approaches to cupcakes.


This was on thanksgiving. The kids table. Next year there will be one more - Pete & Vanessa are expecting a baby on 12/22 so there is a spot open at the table. :)


This was from my phone, it is our table all set to seat 13 of us. This table was my dad's parents table and is great for large family gatherings. There are leaves in it to expand it.

Sent from my Windows Mobile phone

No comments: