Friday, December 11, 2009

Do you believe in santa?

Well he is at the mall. This is the same santa that we saw last year, and 2 years ago.

I do have to say, santa pictures are pricey. $25 gets you a 5x7, a 3x5 and 2 wallets. Are you kidding me? The nice thing is if you buy a picture, they let you take one with your own camera/phone, so it can make it to the blog for everyone to see.

Caden was really excited to see Santa and talk to him. He was so busy talking to Santa, he couldn't pause to have his picture taken. Santa had to tickle him to get him to look at the camera.

We asked Caden what he asked Santa for... Caden said "a present." Well, I don't think the little man will be disappointed. I think he will get a present.

Merry Christmas!

Sent from my Windows Mobile phone

No comments: