Friday, November 19, 2010

Free Holiday Cards from Shutterfly!

That's right, you read it correctly, you can get 50 free cards from Shutterfly!  Just blog about their products and they will take care of you. 

So I started browsing the site and this one caught my eye:


The great thing about these cards is that you can type the text for the letter on the inside and then you don't need to do a separate letter.  That is going to be awesome so I can update everyone on the excitement of 2010 and what we are up to.

The other card I like is this one:



I think I like these because you can have multiple pictures, and that is always the hard part for me... which photos to use.

They also have gifts available.  So If you want to share a fun event that you did with others, this is the solution:

A photo book is a great way to share some pictures and add some captions.  Love it!
So if you are a blogger and want to get some cards for free, this where you sign up!  So start Blogging.

Well I am not sure how many cards I will be ordering, but be on the lookout for our special card courtesy of shutterfly.  If you want to make sure you get one of the special cards, leave me a comment - don't put your address because I probably have it.  :)  Merry Christmas!

No comments: