Monday, September 24, 2007

What's new in Spookaloo?

At work, someone does not like to have negative nicknames of Spokane, so she likes to call our town Spookaloo. So I will go with that too.

This week, we have been busy with Caden. He is getting his first 2 teeth, has a cold and is spitting up a lot. He seems to be doing better now that we are giving him his medicine.

The other excitement here is Dancing with the Stars. That's right, it's a new season! I have now reached a new level of coolness - I voted online for my favorite stars! WE will see who the winner will be, but I know it will be an entertaining show. Don't worry, Justin is thrilled that I am into this... Not really, but he puts up with it.

It's getting cold here, so I bought a winter coat. It kept me warm today, so it was a good purchase. Even better since I got it at Costco!

That's all with the Finnegan's today. No pictures, but maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

So names we used to use like Spo-Vegas and Spo-Compton are out? Aren't CVB jobs great? :)