Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Caden visits Santa!

After Kehle left, we took Caden to visit Santa! We got him all dressed up in his "nice" clothes so he would be ready for the picture. This is a picture before we left. Just in case the visit did not go so well. Caden has met Santa 2 times before this. Once at Costco - he didn't seem to mind. The second time was at Deaconess hospital and he screamed! He did not like Santa at all! He didn't really seem to mind this Santa at Riverfront Square. I was even allowed to take a picture if I bought one too. So my minimum purchase allowed me to take this off center picture. Lucky me!
Afterwards, for a treat, we went to lunch at the Rock City Grill. This is Caden sitting in the restaurant high chair and being good.
While we were at lunch, it started to dump snow. It was a bit nerve racking since my parents were headed to town. It took them 17 hours to get her from Orcas. The state patrol would not let them over the pass. According to my mom it was like the "little engine that could." The train couldn't get over the mountain to bring the toys for the good little boys. Lucky for us, they finally got here at 11pm on Saturday night. They brought both of their dogs, which I apparently didn't take a picture of that. Well, needless to say, it's been exciting here in the town house with 4 adults, 1 baby, 1 yellow lab and 3 rat terriers. Never a dull moment, that's for sure. Justin gave my dad the muzzle and anti bark coller that were nina's. Samantha - my dad's dog - has a bark so loud that it set's the citronella collar off, even if it's not attached to her. That''s loud!

No comments: