Monday, December 31, 2007

The little guy is growing up!

I took Caden to daycare today (normally Justin does) and the ladies all commented that Caden looked different to them. I said that I thought so too and he is looking like a little boy now. (instead of a baby). They said it's because his neck is growning. Sure enough, the little guy's neck is supporting his head and it's getting bigger. Wow! He's growning up!

Well, I am off today and have been able to clean the house, workout, shower and now am going to the grocery store. If Caden was home today, I would have probably only done the shower and grocery store!

It's a productive day here. Tonight we are going to a friend's house who have a little guy that is 6 1/2 months old. It should be fun to watch them play. I will definitely have pics of that!

No comments: