Monday, December 31, 2007

This guy can jump!

Just so everyone knows how fun this little guy is, we've got another video of him. We went to a friend of mine's house for new years eve...as you can tell we were home by nine since I am posting this at 9:25pm on New Years eve. It's our new way of life, focused on Caden, we come second. No more late nights for us! Anyways, my friend Amy has a jumperroo exersaucer thing, just like Caden has at Daycare and he love to bounce in it. As you will see in this video, he might jump out of it! It's a little dark, but I think you get the picture. He can jump!

Happy New Years to all! I know that I am thankful for a lot going into 2008 and appreciate all that I have. I feel so lucky to be close to my family and have such a wonderful little boy and loving husband.

Cheers to 2008!

No comments: