Tuesday, January 01, 2008

It's official, we are legends!

We already knew in our own minds that we were awesome, but others are catching on... To start off the new year, we were featured in the Home section of the local paper today. That's right, we are the first family of the year. Prepare to be dazzled by our quotes. Matt Ring even got a shout out. Click on the link to be amazed, we are stars.



We are starting the year off with our own little rose bowl party. we have mini buffet with snacks and treats all set up for our eating pleasure.

Don't worry, we have a veggie tray too, It was still in the car. (Our fridge is full and it's freezing outside, so the veggies are frozen too!)
Justin is delighted that the Patriots finished the season 16-0. That is the second time that a team has gone undefeated for a season. The only other team was the 1972 Miami Dolphins, and that was a 14 game season. Pretty impressive.
Our dogs still love to sleep in the same dog bed together. They can right now since Caden is napping. If Caden was awake, they move to high ground to stay safe.
This is me - still looking sleep deprived, but with a new hair cut. Hopefully Caden can't pull my hair as much. It's also a more professional look, I am stepping it up! I am starting out the year with two trips in 6 weeks. I have a week in Seattle for a conference - lots of networking with meeting planners. Then I go to Washington DC for training and a tradeshow. I will miss Caden's first birthday (I get back late that night), but we are having a little birthday party for him. He won't know what's happening, but we are going to let him eat cake. I think Justin and I will be more excited, we will have survived the first year!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Charlotte,

The blog is great! Glad to hear you are happy in Spokane. Good to see pics of Caden as I can now watch his progress. I was in Seattle early in December but didn't have a lot of time to get around. I may be back later this year, so will be sure to look you up if I do. Hope your 2008 is at more wonderful than 2007 for you!

Anonymous said...

Charlita! I love the fact that you are legends! What a great little article about your family! That is something you can treasure for life!

Kelli said...

I was supposed to travel to PCMA, but decided against it with my maternity leave, etc. Bummer -- would have been great to see you! Good luck in DC, stop by and see Scottsdale! I think our CS Manager is going to be in your DMAI training, her name is Jodele. Happy New Year Finnegans!

Kristi Kendall said...

Love your new haircut!! Very cute & professional.