Monday, January 14, 2008

Update for the week

Sorry no pictures this week. I am in Seattle attending a conference this week. It is a great conference - PCMA's Annual meeting. I am doing lots of networking and am connecting with many people that I have worked with in the past. I even ran into a meeting planner I worked with 6 years ago. It is truly fun and educational.

I am missing my husband and baby, but know they are doing well. My mom and Aunt Ginger are in town taking care of Caden when Justin is at work, so all is well with them.

Our other update is that we got an offer on our house. That's right, it is still for sale (It's been 7 months). The offer is no where near what we wanted, expected or hoped for, but that is the way it goes. We submitted out counter offer, so we will see what happens from hear. We should know something tomorrow, so I could have another update to post on Wednesday. We will see. Please keep your fingers crossed and think positive thoughts for us!

All right, it's off to bed so I can be ready to network and learn all day tomorrow!

No comments: