Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter 2008

Easter was a family occasioin (last year it was just us in Phoenix). We woke up and gave Caden his basket. He didn't really understand what the basket with toys was, but he liked it. After that, we headed over to my sister's house for an egg hunt and brunch. I hid the plastic eggs filled with fish crackers and teddy grahams in the yard. My version of hiding the eggs is tossing the plastic eggs in the yard all over. My brother in law, Matt, hid the hardboiled eggs. some were in the fencepost. Caden wasn't too tough to beat. Charlie was really excited about the eggs. He ran all over the yard saying egg... hunt.. charlie... find... Pretty funny to hear how the mind of a 2 year old works.

After the hunt was over, we went inside. It actually started to snow!
Here is a picture of the Anda ladies and our offspring. My mom really wanted a picture of her grandkids, but there was no way we were going to get Caden and Charlie to sit with my mom and Annie, and get a picture. So Jeannette and I obligued.
Caden got a life jacket in his easter basket too. He is ready for a trip to deer lake, orcas and possibly a boat ride this summer with Granpa Rick. WE will see when we get there.



This video is of Caden with his new singing duck for easter. I don't know if I got it, but he will dance and bob along with the duck.


No comments: