Thursday, March 13, 2008

A typical evening in the townhouse


A typical evening in the town house is pretty entertaining if you are a toddler. When we get home from daycare, usually around 6pm, we have dinner. After that, is when the fun begins. Dinner consists of milk and protein. Caden doesn't like veggies, so those usually get thrown somewhere. Once he is free, he starts to explore. This week's discovery is the cupboard. He has figured out how to open it, and take things out. My mom was on to him, so she removed all the glass items. All that is in there are pots and pans and rubbermaid/gladware.
Tonight he sat on the floor and looked at me and cried. I couldn't really figure out what was wrong. So I made him some juice. He was thirsty.

After all this fun, it's bathtime, then straight to bed. Oh yeah, after the bath, I have to get him in his jammies. It's tough to do when he wants to be chased.

No comments: