Monday, February 02, 2009

Happy birthday to us!


We got out the coloring mat last weekend that Caden got for Christmas from Nonie (Justin's mom). We had fun coloring on the mat and then tracing and punching out the shapes. This kept Caden entertained for about 5 minutes. Same as most activities we do. I hope this isn't a warning sign of ADD....
Caden is a wildman all the time. He was trying to run over Rocky possibly, or just laughing.

This is him eating birthday cake on mine & Justin's birthday. I guess the picture above is what happens if he eats sugar... Lesson learned!



This is Caden & I decorating the birthday cake. I wasn't going to make a cake, since I am trying to diet, but I decided to make it healthy and use cool whip for frosting, and a can of soda instead of the eggs & oil in the cake. Not too bad.

Caden had fun decorating. But he also stuck his fingers in it. What do you expect from someone that is almost 2




No comments: