Saturday, February 28, 2009

I mastered the picture upload!

So the pictures are actually in the order I wanted them to be! finally!
I am just accepting the fact that right now, we will be posting about 2 times a month. That's the way it goes. So, below I have some pictures from Caden's birthday party. We had a pirate party for Caden and he loved it! This is a picture of the pirate ship cake. Just want to say thanks to my husband for making this. It was a big hit! This is cousin annie. She will be 1 in a week so we are excited for her birthday too!
Here is Caden opening his presents. I am so glad that you get a great shot of my arm in this one! :)


This is one of the kids that came (Cole), I work with his mom and he is about 4 month's younger than Caden.


This is Caden & Layla. I work with Layla's dad and she is about 7 months younger than Caden. She is an eater. She actually reached up to the table and ate a pepper and liked it. It made all of us laugh.




I guess I will have to take more pictures next year! I didn't take any this year, someone else did for me.....


No comments: