Sunday, April 22, 2007

Daycare update

Just a quick update for everyone on Daycare. Caden had his first week of daycare this week and we made it! He also got a cold so he is very congested and sounds terrible. Justin will be taking him to the doctor tomorrow - a fun way to spend his day off.

Caden seems to be OK with daycare, it's me and Justin that have the hard time with it. It takes a lot of preparation to get ready - making sure everything is labeled and he has the bottles made. When I pick him up, I always like to see what he is wearing. On Thursday he had name labels on his socks which Justin ironed on - so the socks don't get lost.

The best day was Friday. When I went to pick him up, he smiled real big. It made my heart melt.

I guess the moral of this is that I just get to appreciate all the time I do spend with him.

No pictures today, but hopefully will get some more up soon.

No comments: