Thursday, April 05, 2007

Mommy & Me


Caden & I went to the mommy & me group today. We got him dressed up in his spring shorts overalls. Still big, but very cute. We got there and were a little early, and Caden was actually asleep. I got us all situated on the blanket and then he started to wake up, so I took him out of the car seat. He went back to sleep in my arms like a little angel. Then we woke up again and I fed him. I put him on the blanket so he could have some tummy time like a good baby and then he let loose. He actually silenced the group for a minute. He wasn't crying though, it was the gas & pooh. The gas was so bad that I had to fan it. (Uncle Pete would have been proud). One lady even laughed and said "at least we know his system works". Boy does it! That's why we call him stinky.

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

Cute outfit Caden. Looking forward to finally meeting you in person next week!
Aunt J