Sunday, May 27, 2007

He is getting bigger!

As you can see from these pics, Caden is definitely getting bigger. His face is filling out and his legs are getting chubby. He is wearing his other gap pajamas. These ones were on clearance an I bought them when I was pregnant. I wasn't sure when he would fit into them. Turns out they fit now.
This is a picture of his little soxs with labels. Like I said, everything he wears to daycare has to be labeled, so we have them on his socks, his clothes, and even his bibs. So far, we haven't had anything not come back.

This is Caden ready for daycare. On Tuesday, Justin and I both had to work in the morning, so we both got up and were running around the house getting everyone ready. It is so hot now that pants are out of the question. He will be wearing shorts from now until October, except when we go on vacation, then he can wear pants.

No comments: