Tuesday, July 01, 2008

1 year old birthday party's

1 year old birthday parties are for the parents. Recently we have been to 2 parties in the last month. The first was for a set of twins (I work with the mom). The little girl twin is tiny, but what made us all laugh was when Caden went over to her and patted her head. He was so gentle, but it was funny because she has more hair than he does. We actually got a picture of it happening below. These are the twins with their cakes. They each had a half sheet cake to destroy!
This last weekend, we went to another birthday party. Caden had lots of fun walking around the back yard. He took swim lessons with the birthday boy and I work with his mom too. Here we are with our party hats on. Amazingly enough, 3 kids have the hats on.
I just thought this was funny. One of the kids had brought the hulk hands. We put them on Caden but he didn't know what was going on. This older boy came chasing me with the hulk hands, I had to let him know I wasn't playing, his dad told him not to punch strangers. Whew!

Caden wearing the hat!

No comments: