Friday, July 18, 2008

Weekly update

So far, no news from Circuit city. Not sure if the virus was removed or it's time for a new computer. We will wait & see.

This weekend we are going to go to green bluff and get some fresh berries. We also may go to the splash pad and run through the sprinklers.

My dad was released from his fire duties last night at 4pm. When he finished, he drove up to see all the damage since his job kept him number crunching at the fire Headquarters in a middle school for the last week. He said it was pretty devastating. Some neighbors came out to thank him for his hardwork and taking the time out to do this.

Afterwards, we all had a family dinner at my sister's house. I am hoping she posts the picture of Caden and Charlie sitting in the flintstone car together soon. The boys played very nicely together in the yard. We both laughed about what a difference it was from last year.

You might catch some pics of Caden on the Ring family blog - that's my sister's blog.

Other news on the work front. I just booked a group for July 2013. That's right, I will have booked the first group for the city for 2013. I am waiting for the official paperwork next week, then I get to ring the gong at work to signal to all that I booked something. Pretty fun!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

What is the deal with the computer? I am missing my Finnegan updates (photos included!)...