Thursday, July 31, 2008

What's new?

Well, we have had a busy week and a half. I am worn out, so no energy for pictures yet. We got our computer back and all our pictures are wiped out. Luckily, most of our pictures were saved on various DVD's and memory disc chips. We will be figuring out a better back-up system.

I had a super long site visit last week, so 4 days of working late and not seeing the family. Caden and Justin went camping on Friday with my sister's family and her husband's extended family. It was a great campground with a swimming and picnic area too. Everyone had a good time. Unforturnately, Caden wakes up at 6am, and no one else does. Especially my sister's tent, so we had some discussion about future trips. We will not have our tents next to each other so that the rings and everyone else can sleep in.

When we got back from camping, Caden was being real fussy. He had 2 white marks on his tongue which I thought he maybe bit his tongue. After daycare on Monday, they said he was not himself. The director even said - could be foot & mouth disease. Well we already experienced that last year, so we went straight to the urgent care. It's just a virus. So Caden stayed home with me on Tuesday. Turns out he is also teething. He is drooling like there is no tomorrow. He went through 4 shirts during the day because of all the drool. The teeth aren't here yet, but he is definitely in pain!

Well I hope to take some pictures and post them tonight. Fingers crossed, but don't hold your breath.

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

I feel like I should defend myself because you make me sound really bitchy. Sorry, you guys are loud morning people, we're not.