Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Babysitting Charlie

Last week I was able to finally return the favor to Jeannette, I could babysit Charlie. Things went very well until bath time. I was just going to give Caden a bath, but Charlie kept walking into the bathroom and saying "bath" and when I asked him, do you want a bath? He said "yes!" So he went in the tub with Caden. It was pretty funny they like to play with all the toys and are fine sharing the tub. After we got everyone into their jammies, Jeannette and Matt came back from their date to pick up Charlie. They had a nice date, which I know is rare to have a date when you have a small child.

This was another day when Charlie was here. He climbed into the big rocking chair with a lego helicopter. Caden just likes to stand up, so he is holding on to Charlie. This is rare that they both looked at the camera and are not attacking each other. Usually Charlie peels Caden's fingers off of him, he doesn't want to be touched.

No comments: