Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Just one more dog!

Don't worry, we did not get another dog... Justin finally got to meet my brother's dog Hamlet. Justin got to take him on some jogs around the neighborhood and play with him in the yard. Pete and Vanessa did have a surprise for us, they got a second dog. That's right, they now have 2 great danes. Good luck with that. We have a hard time with 2 dogs and ours weigh 15 pounds each at the most.
Last but not least, here is our crazy thanksgiving picture. My camera was the last one, there were 3 others before me and they all had multiple shots. I got one chance. As you can see, Charlie was real tired of getting his picture taken. I think it was because Caden was touching him in some previous pictures.
Thanksgiving was fun, my sister hosted the shindig. We all brought different items to dinner and she cooked the turkey. Her in-laws also came for the festivities, but we didn't get a picture of everyone. Maybe next time.

No comments: