Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mothers day!

Most people I know put up pictures on their blogs of their peaceful mother's days captured on film. Ours was very relaxing, but we don't have a photo of that. I woke up to Caden delivering me a present in bed. When I opened the card, he started to unwrap the present. He knows what to do with a present - unwrap it! Then Justin made us omelets and mochas. No need to go out to brunch when you can have it in your pj's. then we went to Lowe's and bought some flowers for our flower beds in front of the house.

Later we had dinner - Shepherd's pie. Nothing fancy, but delicious. (and I didn't have to cook). Caden continued to master feeding himself. The crowning moment of dinner was after he ate his yogurt, and smeared it on his face and shirt, he then decided to balance his spoon on his head. Justin and I got the giggles, even though we should not be encouraging him to throw his food around, we couldn't help but laugh.

Happy Mothers day to me! After dinner, he went straight to the bath.

No comments: