Friday, May 16, 2008

It's a scorcher!

It's going to be a hot one today! It's going to be in the 80's. It has been so fun to go home after work each day this week and see what is blooming in the yard. We have a compost that is working overtime too. We also have a sprinkler system that we haven't yet figured out how to turn on. That is this weekend's plan. We have a lot planned for the weekend, so I should have some great pictures to add. Daycare has asked us to bring in some family pictures. I asked why, I guess Caden is going to be child of the month. I don't know what that means. I wish it meant he got a free week of daycare, but we are not that lucky. :)

Here in Spokane it seems that we have skipped spring and are going straight to summer. Time to find the shorts!

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

That's my biggest complaint about Spokane - we have no Spring! Wed it was in the 60s, Thurs it was in the 80s. What about the 70s?

Kelli said...

I love it! Cole is student of the month this month as well. I giggled when they told me. How does a 6 month old score that title?
On another note, you have become a wuss! After 3 years in the desert, you call the 80's a scorcher? 103 this weekend Cha! :)