Wednesday, February 21, 2007

2 weeks old today!



Today is Caden's 2 week birthday. We had a nice low key day. He had a lot of awake time today, and was also very fussy. Makes for a great day.





Baby Bjorn Came to the rescue. That was the only thing that would calm Caden down.

After all the fussing and eating (I fed Caden for basically 3 hours on and off this morning), Justin and Caden took a nap on the couch with the dogs.




As you can see, they were both very tired.

Happy Birthday baby boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures... I wish I were there to see Caden in person. I'll have to wait until April, looking forward to it.
I've been showing the pictures to all my clients, the ladies all love it, the guys are so so but that's to be expected. If they want their taxes done, they have to put up with it.
Hope your'e able to catch up on some sleep.
See you in April.