Friday, February 02, 2007

Last Day at work until April 16

Well, I made it at work until the bitter end. Today was my last day at work. I am now officially on maternity leave. If I could just have the baby, it would all come together exactly as planned. I guess now I hope I go into labor after Jeannette arrives tomorrow. Charlie is coming too!

It was hard working until the end, but I am glad I did, that's just more time with the baby once he is here. It's hard to walk around the hotel and check on your group when your stomach is so big and it's so uncomfortable to move. Also pretty great when 1 leg is swollen. Can't wait for my block foot to go back to normal.

For all the Seattle people, I look forward to seeing you in April. We will be up for a visit for my cousin's wedding 4/15, so I hope to see everyone on 4/12 or 4/13. I am hoping to stay at the Hyatt - I booked my room, but am not sure if they let you keep the comp room if you are on a leave.... Justin will be flying in on either 4/13 or 4/14, that is not determined yet. It will be everyone's first chance to meet Caden!

I had 1 contraction today. Hopefully I have more. Justin is beginning to think that the baby is never coming at this rate, especially since each day I tell him "I think that today is the day!"

Hurry up and get here Caden, we are tired of waiting! :)

No comments: