Monday, February 12, 2007

Caden at home

Caden is dressed in his fireman outfit. Just like grandpa he loves the firetrucks.

It turns out he is smaller than most of the clothes that we have (even the newborn size), so we are rolling up his sleeves and hiking up the pants. I am sure that he will fit in the clothes by next week.

Proud daddy Justin with his son. Caden is doing what he loves to do, sleep when we are awake.


Naked Baby! He looks a little yellow in this picture. It turns out he has a little jaundice, but it's going away.
Caden is keeping us busy. We are getting up every 2 hours to feed him and change his diapers at night. He prefers to be awake at night and sleep during the day.... Not the most convenient schedule for us, but we are trying to change that.

Life has definitely changed around here and will continue to change for us. We are looking forward to it! We love our little guy! His nickname is Popeye because he will open just one eye and look at you and then close it. Kind of like Popeye. :)

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Love the new pics! I left you a voicemail today. Can I stop by on Saturday or Sunday (I am not sick anymore, I promise!)? Looking forward to meeting Caden and seeing you both. Let me know if this weekend is good.

Hugs!
Kelli

Anonymous said...

WOW! He is so cute! Congratulations!!! I am very excited for you and your new family!
xoxo
Natalie