Monday, February 05, 2007

False Alarm






So I thought I was in labor last night. I was having contractions about every 10 minutes, so we called the doctor. They said when they got to every 3 - 5 minutes, that we should go in. When it got to that point, we went to the hospital. They hooked me up to the monitor, and I had 2 contractions in 15 minutes. They un hooked me and told me to walk around for an hour. We did that, and when they hooked me up again, I had no contractions. Justin likes to say I was flatlining.

So, needless to say, we came home at 1 am with no baby.

Jeannette is here, so we are staying entertained and playing with Charlie. Justin is staying distracted with Charlie, so we are all having fun. Each time Charlie eats, Justin is tasting the baby food to see what it tastes like. So far, the meat ones, are not tasting like anything that it says on the label.

Here are some pictures of Charlie's visit so far. Sorry there aren't any of Charlie and Caden yet, we just couldn't make that happen yet, but we still have about 24 hours before they leave.

No comments: