Tuesday, February 27, 2007

He is almost 3 weeks old now!

Well It's hard to believe but Caden is now almost 3 weeks old. Wednesday will be 3 weeks exactly. As you can see he looks a little different each day. He is definitely gaining weight and his face changes each day.

Last night, he ate about every 2 1/2 hours which was a great improvement. Hopefully this is a sign of what is to come.

Grandma has gone home now, so Justin and I are on our own with baby Caden. He is keeping us busy, but we are getting the hang of it.

Today we experienced what it's like when the diaper gets too full. As I was feeding him, he let out some serious gas. Afterwards I changed his diaper and had to change the onesie too. Lets just say it was a mess. Speaking of diaper changes.... I have been peed on already. this actually happened on his 1st week home. It took me a few seconds to figure out what was going on. Basically one minute I was changing his diaper and then the next thing I know, my shirt is getting wet. Turns out I need to be more alert when changing the diaper.

His new trick this week when he is awake is to open his eyes real wide and stick out his tongue. He smiles sometimes, but we don't think he knows that he is smiling.

I wonder what he is thinking when he looks like that.... Maybe "why do these people look confused all the time. Dont they know I am either hungry or wet?"



Well I hope you think he is as cute as we do. Even if you don't it's OK because we think he is pretty darn cute and fun to play with, even if all he does is eat & sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, he is pretty darn cute.I can hardly wait to see him in person and hold him. I love the pictures and updates, keep them coming.