Thursday, March 15, 2007

Big Day for Caden

Today was a big day for Caden. We went to the mom's group and learned how to stay in shape. Caden will be doing tummy time while I use my own body weight for resistance training. We will see how that goes.

While at the hospital, I weighed him. He is 8 pounds 5 ounces. That is almost a pound more than last week. I know he didn't gain a full pound since I weighed him with his clothes and diaper on, but it is definitely more than he has gained in a while. This also means that he is moving up in diaper size, and he is starting to fit into some regular baby clothes (other than just onsies). Case in point - the blue outfit he is wearing - looks very small on a hanger, but is still big on him. This picture below is of him with the hat that came with the outfit. Obviously he hasn't grown into that yet.
We ended the day with a visit to Great Grandma & Grandpa Finnegan. They are only in town another week so we squeezed in another visit. While visiting with the Finnegans, we watched some of the NCAA games on TV.

Congrats to the Cougars, they will be playing on Saturday. Sorry Matt & Jeannette, I know that you wanted Gonzaga to win, but maybe next year. - Spokane must be packed with some of the games being played there today and all the fans that come along with the tournament.

Tomorrow we go to Spring Training, we may see Barry Bonds.

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

That outfit looked so small when I bought it. I figured he'd be bigger than the outfit when he was born, boy was I wrong.

Matt and I actually get to go to the tournament on Sunday. Tickets are selling for about $350 and I believe we get to go for free thanks to a very kind (and wealthy) cousin of Matts. I'm so excited!

Jeannette said...

Oh I forgot to mention - you should call Brenda. She might be at Spring Training too.