Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Fireman photo shoot

Well today I was changing Caden for the 4th time and decided to try on some different outfits on him. The blue onesie below is almost too small now. That is hard to believe. He is actually growing out of something. I also decided that I would work on getting a good photo where he is smiling and looking at the camera. None of the pictures are "perfect", but I am just an amateur. Some are better than others.
The photo below is one of the better ones, you can see his red eyebrows.

This is the infamous Orcas Island Onsie. It is the 6 month size and I tucked it around him for the pictures. It's pretty big on him though.
This one is the winner for Orcas Island. I got him to look at the camera and you can read the onesie. It's a pretty hard task to get a smile too.
On a side note, Caden has been very fussy today and yesterday. It turns out he just has a lot of gas and wants to be held, so that's what we do. It just makes it a challenge for me to eat or do anything (including shower). I guess that's what you do when you have a baby, you do what the baby wants.

No comments: