Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Visit with Brenda & Brian

Brenda & Brian came to visit this weekend while in town visiting her parents. This is a picture of Caden and Brenda.
Note the big gap between the big toe and the other toes. It's a pretty great trick he has.




Caden & Brian are having a heart to heart - it was the red hair bond.


Caden is wearing his cool onsie - "Crying - it gets the job done" This was one of my finds at the second hand store. $1 for a Newborn size onsie. Can't complain about that.

We had a weight check at the doctor today. Caden is now 8 pounds 5 oz. That is a gain of 1 pound in 2 weeks! He is back on track for his weight! Thank goodness, 1 less thing to worry about.

3 comments:

Jeannette said...

The caption above Brenda says 'this is Brenda's boyfriend Brian'. I'm confused.

Lori said...

Look at that tiny foot! I love checking in to see if he fits the newborn size yet... He's looking very cute in his (huge) onesies! Glad to hear he's on track with gaining weight.

Unknown said...

I edited the post after my original post and added additional photos. I forgot to edit my comments. Thanks Jeannette for being my personal editor. :)